And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Sunday, July 02, 2006

In the HOUSE

In the HOUSE
I am in the house! Yay!

Erick, Barbara and her son helped me move all my stuff in. I unpacked the living room and kitchen yesterday. The two rooms are completely done, including art work on the walls. The bedroom for the most part is done. I need to put a closet organizer in the closet so I can hang up some clothes. I did buy a dresser. It's a cute 6 drawer wood dresser with a mirror. I only paid $35 for it at a thrift store. Sweet.

I did what I could with the bathroom. I'm glad it has a shelf thinger in my shower that holds all of my shampoos and shower gels. The problem is a lack of storage in the bathroom and the lack of a plug.

Su and I spent yesterday scrubbing the paint off the floor that the painters left. The floors look like new now. Su is my landlady. She's pretty cool. We hung out last night and she'll probably be over a lot. That's cool with me.

I need to get a camera and take some pictures. That will be the next thing I invest in. Right now I am a bit strapped for cash after moving and installation fees for services.

I wish Erick could have stayed longer. He had to leave yesterday to get back in time for work. He got minimal sleep after working all day to drive up here to help me. He crashed out after we finished the move. When he got up we went out for sushi to celebrate. I had been craving sushi for a while. mmmmm. I had the bbq eel, so good. I love that I am so close to downtown. I can walk there and get my fav foods.

Speaking of food, time for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home