And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Sunday, May 07, 2006

In it to win it part 2

Ok so we started off strong and we kicked some ass, now it is time for round 2! Here are the winners of previous match ups - let's see how well I bet.

Eastern:

1. Ottawa vs Tampa Bay
Winner: Ottawa
I was: On the money!

2. Carolina vs Canadians
Winner: Carolina
I was: On the money

3. New jersey vs NY Rangers
Winner: Jersey
I was: Totally on it! The only team to sweep in the 1st round. Hey Jagr, how's the arm? Morale goes down when your star gets beaten up and has to sit the rest of the series out.

4. Buffalo vs Phil Flyers
winner: Buffalo
I was: Didn't care


Western Conference

1. Detroit vs Edmonton
winner: Edmonton
I was: Right! Yay those red wing bastards are out!

2. Dallas vs Colorado
winner: GO AVS!!
I was: On it, come on, they're my Avs

3. Anaheim vs Calgary
Winner: Ducks
I was: right, hey they have Teemu

4. San Jose vs Nashville
Winner: SJ
I was: right


Damn I was good in the 1st round!

Now the match ups are made and the only games I am really interested in is:

New Jersey vs Carolina - after the 1st game I hope we get better. Poor Broduer, it sucks when you miss 6 and your guys aren't making a killing on the other end. But Gionta was cute as usual.

Colorado vs Anaheim - another reality check after the first game, 5-0. Damn. I can't feel too depressed since it was Teemu who made a goal and 2 assists. Player loyalty vs team. Tough

Yay for hockey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home