And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Yeah, ok, so they weren't that bad



Ok, this does NOT mean I am a Devils fan. This little guy (Gionta) is so cute. Not like he's hot cute, but awwww look at the little hockey player. He was the highlight of my night, as well as one of the stars of the game. I am getting ahead of myself though.

Yesterday I picked Erick up and we headed for Raleigh. I got him tickets to see his favorite hockey team play, the New Jersey Devils. Often I tease him about his team, as he does mine. I put it on the shelf for the night. We were sitting on center ice right between the penalty boxes. OMG, I got bitchin' seats.

The game was intense. Jersey scored right off the bat. The teams were tied by the end of the 1st quarter. By the end of the 3rd, Jersey was ahead by 1 and boy the Carolina fans were pissed! They were yelling at the ref. One of their guys was put in the box. We waved him in. In the last few seconds Carolina scored! Damn it. Overtime. I was holding on to Erick's hand, sitting on the edge of my seat. Jersey won! We were excited. Yeah, ok, I was excited.

Now NJ is in the playoffs. Erick can gloat while I sit here waiting to hear about my Avs. They can make it, PLEASE!

Here is my little guy Gionta as he jumps over Gerber. He flew. I was worried.
This is when I got angry. Get off the little guy! He's only little! (a little maternal instinct there).

He gets a hug after the little guy scores the winning point in overtime!

and, no I am not a fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home