And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Outlet

For a few months now I have been wanting to paint. Paint what? Anything, furniture, pictures, whatever. After months of my brain nagging me to get a hobby I broke down and got some paints. I've been experimenting with the colors and brushes on canvas paper. I don't suck. I feel a little better getting out some of that emotion I have built up inside of me.

I know it's been 4 months, but it is still hard to deal with. I have kept it all inside of me; not thrusting my pain on the ears of others. I do not wish to bother them with this. I know it can get old hearing the same thing over and over again. I don't want to bore people with my pain. I want to be ok with it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home