And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Records

I brought my father's record player and box of records home with me. I've actually been wanting these items for a while. I used to listen to these records. One day my father and I were talking about music; It was before the end of my Jr year of high school. I remember that because it was before the throat cancer. His voice was normal, not garbled as it had been after the surgery. He played a few records for me- Fleetwood Mac, The Eagles, Blondie- and I played a few cds for him - including Nine Inch Nails and the Smashing Pumpkins.

I listen to my father's old records and I feel closer to him. I feel a bit better. As long as I have them my father is not completly gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home