And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

here and there, but no where

It would be so cliche to say "gee it sure has been a while since I have last posted," so I won't say it.
Life goes on as it always does with twists and turns that sometimes we create. I've created many of these while trying to avoid them at the same time. Funny how that works.
Work is going well. I like my job. I really do. Sometimes it gets crazy hectic. Today was hectic. The kids are acting up. Is it a full moon? I think I saw one in the sky, did I not?
Friday I saw The Juliana Theory. I have not seen them since San Diego 2001. That was an amazing show. My roomie Lo and I were deaf for 3 days after. This time was no exception to the amazingness. The club was small and packed. Everyone there, according to Brett Detar of TJT looked as if "they had just gotten out of swimming pools." It's true, I was soaked, and the water never dried during the show, only multiplied and spilled down our bodies. My ear hurts. THey hit frequencies most bands do not and let's just say it did a number on my ears. But, hell, it was fun.

My mum is coming to visit me for Thanksgiving. I am excited. I hardly get to see my family. Sometimes that is a good thing. It makes me appreciate them more when I do see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home