And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Saturday, July 16, 2005

moving

One more day to pack. I'm excited. I have been waiting to move into the new apartment since Erin and I started talking about her moving up here. We found a nice place that I am thrilled about.
I've always hated packing. I enjoy unpacking though. It's the feeling of finally being home. Harou is enjoying all the boxes. She has been jumping in and out of them.
I went out with the boys last night. It was nice to just hang out. We had sushi (I know what you are thinking, "wait she's a veg head!" You've missed an earlier post about adding seafood to my diet, but it's rare when I eat it). We then went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I was not sure if I would like it, but it was enjoyable. The ompa lompa songs were better than the original.

Well, Harou is jumping on the keys and I am getting annoyed. Ja ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home