And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Upswing

Lately I have been pretty down. My car broke down yesterday in the middle of the street on my way to therapy. Needless to say I didn't get to therapy (ooh good since I feel my life is falling apart). I waited 3 hours at the mechanics to find out that the work they would do would cost about $300 just for labor. Nooooo way. I took my car and made it home. I figured out that I have to put my car in neutral when I come to a stop. Everyone I talked to indulged in my self pity party.
I went to the mailbox after I got home and found a package from my mum. I called her to thank her and told her about my car. She said,"How exciting!" I was like WTF. She said that it is exciting because I could go pick out a new car. I didn't think of it like that. I feel much better now.
Today I went to the teacher store and got a bunch of stuff for my classroom. I got a 10% discount too :) I am excited about the new school year. I get to start off with my class rather than just coming in. I'm excited about this new writing program I picked up. It will really get them writing, I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home