And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Saturday, June 25, 2005

The Existance of Romance

Is romance dead? Or did it ever exist at all? I watch Cary Grant, Humphy Bogart, Ingrid Bergman, Eva Marie Saint and so on, and I want to believe such feelings are possible in real life. I would love to live a scene from those films I secretly watch. I would love a night out, dressed up for a nice dinner, take a turn around the dance floor, and just when the stars and moon are right the kiss. I would love a little picnic in a pretty sundress, eating strawberries and drinking wine after a ride through the country side. Perhaps in one of my dark hours for the leading man to pull me close and declare his undying love for me.
Yeah I am living in a dream world. So I hide it. I pretend it doesn't exist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home