And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Monday, June 13, 2005

pictures and memories

I am going through my boxes, throwing things out for the move. I found a picture of me with my ex fiance. I threw it away. I don't care for any remembrances of him. I was thinking the other day about the night I threw the ring away. We had broken up in October. I had taken off the ring a week before we broke up. I left it sitting on the counter near the sink. It wasn't until March when I got rid of it.
That night it came to me that it was time to lose it. I asked Holly to go for a walk with me. We walked out to the pond. I threw that ring as hard as I could. I cried after. I was relieved to be rid of it and all the lies it stood for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home