And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Saturday, June 04, 2005

The Execution of All Things

Last night Marsh and I went to Charleston to see Rilo Kiley. Last time I saw them was August 12 or 13th 2003 in Tucson.
We drove down to Charleston, hitting some heavy rain. When we got there we had dinner at this cute little place, busy, but good. After we walked around the market area. The line for the show was really long. When we arrived the line was around the block. We were lucky that they opened up the side door to let in ticket holders 21+. That cut time getting in by at least 20 minutes I would say. I bought a sticker and a shirt. I am starting a sticker collection for my new car (which I prob won't get for another year or so, but it helps to be prepared).
The first two bands kinda sucked. When Rilo Kiley came on they rocked. I love live music. The sucky part was this 16 year old couple next to us. The girl had a scowl on her face most of the time. She never moved to the music, never sang along, never got excited when a certain song was played - nothing. And she was standing in the front. Now if you aren't into the show don't hog the front, actual fans could be there having a better time than you. It pissed me off when this other guy came up behind us and the three started talking through the show. I kept turning around and giving them dirty looks. Towards the end of the show the couple left.
I wish they would have played The Frug, but they didn't. The show was awesome none the less.
Some girls kept yelling out "Fedora" because Blake Sennet played Fedora on Boy Meets World. They should have been yelling "Pinsky" for his role on Salute Your Shorts - which is way cooler than Boy Meets World.
Just the same, GREAT TIME. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home