And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Monday, May 23, 2005

Vegas Glam (reception and going home)

Ok so we are at the reception at the Excalibur's buffet, I choose to sit away from my sister to avoid problems. I thought Melinda would sit near her, but no she sat at the same table as us, GRRRRRR. Anyway, we're all eating and eating and eating because that's what we do. Dad isn't feeling well so Pru takes him up to the room. That took all of 10 minutes. While we waited for her our bellies began to rumble for wedding cake. When she got back to the table Mom had mentioned about the cake, to which my sister replied "Ihaven't eaten. I'mhungry." She was bitchy about it. Someone began clinking a glass which means the new couple has to kiss. She avoided it. Then when it came time for cake Ryan nicely fed it to her and she slammed it in his face. How immature.
Marsh and I had a bit of a tiff on the way home. I was just so frustrated with my sister and trying to get back to the hotel. We got back and he crawled into bed, I went to the bar. On my way I stopped at a couch in the hallway and cried on the phone to Holly. Then I downed 3 Midori Sours. After wondering I called the room to make a truce with Marsh. He came down and we had fun. Then we went to the room for 2 rounds of make up sex.. mmm mmm mmm.
The next day we checked out. We met up with Mom and went out for lunch and to the Shark aquarium at Mandalay Bay. We hit the blackjack table for a little. I lost $100 easily, lol.
I took a nap at my parents. I felt bad when I woke up that I left Marsh alone with my family. He seemed to do well. He taught them a new card game. My parents like card games. They used to meet up with my aunt and uncle for games or with our old neighbors.
We stopped at the gift shops in the airport. I bought two journals one that is "all about me" and the other is "all about us" or something like that. They have questions that make you think. Some of the questions are kinda fun.
Well that is all for Vegas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home