And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Can't sleep and my body hates me

It's 4 something AM. Why am I up? I am in a mixed state. A mixed state is hell. Sure it sounds perfect to be neither depressed nor manic, but this is an uncomfortable combination of the two. I'm in a mood where nothing will make this better, then again nothing could make it worse. I want to pull out my hair.
I can't sleep. Part of it is I haven't taken my meds. I have a logical reason for that. I didn't bring enough with me to Columbia to last 4 nights. I was faced with three options:

1. Take the meds tonite and be fucked over tomorrow
2. Take one pill tonite and one tomorrow (basically not helping either night)
3. Skip tonite and have pills for tomorrow

I went with option 3. I was hoping that since I had a little to drink I could sleep off a buzz. That hasn't worked yet. In fact all I have gotten is stomach pains, in addition to my dizziness today.

Now if anyone reads this and cares to comment: You know when you get up to fast and you feel dizzy and light headed? Well do you ever lose sight for a sec or two, like everything goes black? Marsh and Jamie said they don't. I do.

My body is quitting on me. I haven't been hungry so I am barely eating. Today I had half a slice of pizza, a milkshake and a bowl of applesauce. Yesterday I had a little popcorn, probably five bites of my Pasta Carabba, and I think I had some toast too.

Maybe I should eat now. I was thinking some mac and cheese. What else would be perfect at this time? In dorm life this would be a perfect time for the Mac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home