And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Monday, June 06, 2005

Embracing Summer

Well here I am on what is my first Monday off work. I've been doing some job hunting, nothing major just something part time for extra cash. And working part time gives me a chance to work on my curriculum. It all works out.

Saturday we found a box turtle near the steps and decided to keep it, so we put it in the yard. As we were driving out of the neighborhood, there was another one in the road. So we brought it back home. We got some melon for them. They are pretty cute. Mine is a boy, his name is Toshi. Marsh's is a girl and doesn't have a name yet. We thought it was a boy and he wanted to call it Dale Jr. We figured out it was a girl when Toshi was mounting her. So in a few months we should have some babies! :)

Today is just lazy, besides putting in applications. Crossing fingers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home