And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Friday, July 08, 2005

Harou = Peace

Today I did it. I went out and got me a cat, a kitten actually. She is ten weeks old, is black with a few orange blotches. I got her from the Humane Society. She was the first cat to jump up and pur at me. She is in my lap purring right now. I am so happy she is already housebroken. :)

I went out to see a movie tonite, all by myself! I saw Land of the Dead, a movie I was waiting to see with a friend of mine (I've waited two weeks I believe). Said friend was too busy, so I saw it alone. No, I didn't jump. No, I wasn't scared. I was too busy analyzing the zombies and their actions, judging their realism. I know, I know, zombies aren't real, but if they were, they would have some rules to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home