And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Friday, July 22, 2005

The end is the beginning is the end

Where does one thing end and the rest of the world begin? Where does one thing begin and the rest of the world fall apart? How is it that a moment can break everything you once knew to be true? How do you change without knowing how or why?

I don't know. I just know that when I look into the mirror something is missing. I see a girl with blonde hair and green eyes that hold a great deal of sorrow as well as hope. In the last month something has happened to me. I don't know what or why or how, but it did. I suddenly became someone I didn't know, someone fragile, afraid and leaving what could have been the greatest thing to happen to me. Maybe I am stupid, and will curse myself in years to come, but right now I'm not sure what is what. It just is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home