And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Random notes

Gretta Cohn is leaving Cursive. I find that sad. I'm not crying or anything, but I think it's a shame. She added something quite unique to the band. Just the same she is starting a solo project.

School has been going well. There are somedays that I am rather annoyed, but who doesn't have those days? My kodomos are pretty good. There are new possibilities presenting themselves as far as my class and career. My class is sponsoring a water drive. We are collecting water for victims of the hurricane. My kids are pretty excited about the project. I must say I am too.

Last night was supposed to be the Girls' Night In party. It turned out to be a game night. We played poker, black Jack and a variety of other betting games. It was a lot of fun. Turns out I make a mean Midori Colada.

My kitty is grating on my nerves. My hands, arms, legs are all scratched and bitten due to her. She knocked everything off my hutch the other week, knocked down my curtains. I hope she grows out of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home