And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

life ramblings

First I want to say it's real classy for people to comment on my blog entries about my father dying with advertisements.

Last night I went to Beth's. I just had to get out. I haven't seen her in a while and it was nice. We talekd about how funny it is we are all grown up now. We're working women, on our own full schedules all that. It's amusing that the lot of us are all in the same kind of field.

I came in at about 11:30. I snuck in and stayed on the love seat. I didn't want to go sleep in the bedroom. I read for a little bit then laid there listening to my father's breath, 2 to my every one. Sometimes he would stop for half a second. This would scare me as each milisecond felt like a minute. I'd shake awake and watch his stomach listening as I held my breath. I was afraid to go to sleep, afraid that I would wake up and he wouldn't be breathing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home