And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Year's end and year's beginning

The last year was a rather long one. I moved into my 1st apartment. I started my first job out of college. My sister got married. I moved into a new apartment. My father died. That's a lot to go through.

It's been tough. I can't say otherwise. Normally I do some big rundown of the year, but I just don't feel it right now. Maybe next year.

I'm still trying to figure everything out. Things get so complicated sometimes. I'm trying to get to what I want, but first I need to know what I want. I guess before I even start that I need to know who I am. That question has circled in my head for years. How do I define myself? Or is it something else that defines us?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home