And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

Today was a good day. Being a teacher, of course a party was involved. My kids brought their Valentines and the assorted candy/cupcakes/cookies. Today went off pretty well. Some of the other classes were a bit wild, but mine wasn't any worse than usual.

We weren't allowed to start our parties until 1:30, so we did have to work. I had an issue with one of my kids stealing the other day so she was in the office. The nurse came to my door and said "It's definately 5 o'clock." Which is our joke for rough days. SO I immediately think something is up with that kid or I have to go do a restrain. I walked quickly to the door of my portable and stepped out on the porch.

On the stairs was Erick with a dozen purple roses, a large puppy stuffed animal, chocolates and a big goofy grin. I about cried. I was so surprised. No one has ever done anything so romantic. :)
The kids all ran to the door and peaked out. When I turned to come back inside I heard my kids all running to their seats. *cute*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home