And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Weekend update

It's been a long weekend, well not really, but it has felt that way. I guess the heat makes the days seem longer. I am in no way complaining. I like thinking I have forever to lounge around. It's been a good weekend.

Friday night I went to a hockey game. I went all by myself. I'm proud. Holly was working at the game and scored me a free ticket. She came and sat with me for a bit. We went out earlier this past week for dinner. Prior to that I had not seen her for 2 months. It's sad how life makes us so busy that we hardly get to see the people important to us.

Saturday Erick and I went downtown. We did the scavenger hunt for Mice on Main. There are these little bronze mice hidden downtown. We followed the clues and found all of them. We also saw a whole mess of bees. Part of the street was shut down due to bees. They had swarmed and covered one of the pipes, I'm talking maybe a thousand bees. Ewww, I hate bees.

We went to see Stay Alive. The first part of the film was pretty good. It had some cheap horror thrills and some good intensity, but then BAM! It all just went downhill. It became cheesy. It was so bad the crowd was groaning out loud.

Today Erick and I went to get breakfast. Yummy! I had Cinna-bon French toast. Fattening, but good. I've lost 5lbs so I guess the indulgence won't hurt too much.

pretty soon this weekend will be all over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home