And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Sunday, March 26, 2006

The great, the good and the ugly

Things in recent life have been good, with one exception. Life with my roommate is just sucking. I feel completley stupid for ever believing this person was my friend. Friends don't do what she has done. I'm so disillusioned. The next 4 months are going to be trying, but at least I know there is an out coming soon.

I spent part of my weekend on the coast (again). I had a job fair for Horry County. Erick's dad introduced me to a few people. I feel confident that I will get a job. After the fair I hung out with Erick's mom. I love his family. She took me shopping. I always get overwhelemed because his family drops money on me. I'm just not used to it. I love them not because of that, but because they treat me like family. They treat me like the strong young woman I am. I love them.

I love them almost as much as I love their son. He has been there for me through everything. He is so strong for me. I hope he knows how much I appreciate him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home