And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Friday, April 21, 2006

In it to win it

Yup it's the play offs, the long awaited event. We've waited 22 months for this (so said the announcer). My teams are in the play offs. Yes I said teams. I tend to have more of a player loyalty. Here are my thoughts:

Red Wings vs Oilers
I hate the Red Wings. I want them to lose, badly. Though the Oilers have Chris Pronger and I do not like him. Even so, I root for the Oilers.

Anaheim vs Calgary
Tough one, but my loyalty lies more with Teemu Selanne than Kippursof. Teemu is the Finnish Flash after all. I almost split loyalty with this one since they both were on the Sharks when I first got into hockey. I'm all for the Ducks.

Tampa Bay vs Ottawa
I could care less. I guess I would go for Ottawa since Tampa Bay won the last one (so long ago).

San Jose vs Nashville
I have to give this one to SJ. The Sharks were my starter team. I was in So Cal when I first got into hockey. Gabby is the one who got my really into it.

Avalanche vs Stars
Avs all the way. I don't care about the odds, I'm an Avs fan. Unfortunately most of my fav players left the team.

New Jersey vs New York (Rangers)
ok ok, I have to go for NJ (shut up Erick). I may not like the Devils (despite a newfound respect), but I can't stand Rangers, mostly because of Jagr.

Buffalo and Flyers
Another I could care less.

Hurricanes vs Canadians
I'll go with SC. They aren't too shabby, besides one of their players has a white boy fro.

That's the run down. I won't be able to watch the games tomorrow due to a wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home