And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Behold! The Night Mare

I had this dream last night that freaked the hell out of me.

I was walking in some courtyard and there was a group of multicultural people. I was immediately drawn to them. I stood around them trying to take in their conversation. They were talking about the future and such. There was an Indian woman who caught my eye. She walked up to me and muttered something in another language.

There was something about this woman that I was mesmerized by. She took my hand and pricked it. It didn't hurt, but then she grabbed a piece of skin by the prick and yanked it off. That hurt. Blood rushed out of my finger and into my hand, the shape of a crown appeared. Everyone seemed in awe by this, though I do no know what it means. The blood flowed out into her hand. I could not tell the shape, but the people around me once again made a big deal. The Indian woman asked me what it looked like. I didn't know.

They all started saying it was a time bomb. I didn't see it, I tried to see it then it hits me. I am going to die. I repeat those words to the Indian woman. She smiles and shakes her head. Then I get it. I am already dead.

In that instant I am surrounded in black. I am enveloped by it. There is nothing more and I sense that. I begin calling for Erick. That is the 1st and last thought I have.

I honestly thought I was dead. The blackness was thick and the sound of my own voice was fading. I woke up in a cold sweat, freaked the hell out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home