And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Monday, December 11, 2006

Secrets, we've all got 'em

I've resurrected this blog in a way to keep secrets. Not a lot of people look here for updates in my life, they, instead, look to my myspace blog. There are things I can't talk about there because somethings I don't want to get out. For example, Jenn and I will be taking swing dance classes. We don't want to tell everyone. We would rather wow their pants off with out moves. How and where we have not figured out, but damn will they be surprised and impressed. Then there are all our wild rants about future things that may or may not happen. Then there is our cross country trip this summer.

And then there is Hobo Chic. I don't even know what to say about that at this time.

I just get lost in the daydreams. There are so many. Perhaps I should deal with them the way I used to. I used to write about all the things I wanted to do or randomly thought about. I should get back to that.



and a secret I would like to keep: no matter how much I tease Erick that his team (NJ) sucks, I do kinda like them. Shhhhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home