And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Vegas Wedding

Gee, that is a really misleading title. One might think I may be the one having a Vegas wedding. My sister is the one getting married in Vegas. I am only the maid of honor. Rightnow I am looking for hotel info online. My past 3 experiences in Vegas were colorguard competitions. So this time I will actually be able to get out and do things, in addition to being old enough to gamble. Marsh has been getting me ready with poeker and BlackJack.
I found us a flight that is pretty cheap. I would like to be able to catch a show this time, something Cirque of course! Tickets are like $100 each. Hopefully I can put some money away before the trip. It's been hard lately because I had to get a bed. I don't know if I made that big announcement yet, but I got a BED. It is so nice not to sleep on an airmatress.
My sister hasn't sent the dress yet. I need to get it taken in. Or at least when I tried on the size 2 at the store it was too big. I am not sure if I have gained any since then. I have been working out, I want to get that flatten tummy.
Well back to checking on my baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home