And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Monday, January 24, 2005

You are living life the way you feel, and that is real

So I am settlling into this new life. I'm getting better at it with each day. I am keeping ontop of bills and my work. I'm eating 2 to 3 meals a day and getting plenty of rest (see Mom, no need to worry). Tonite I felt really adjusted. I was able to come home from work and go out to dinner with a friend (I love you Holly! You are so awesome). I got home and watched a movie with my roomate and now I am getting some more work done. My living space is getting more homey. I bought a shelf and put it together on my own! I think it really helps the room out. Now I need a real bed and a desk. For those who do not know I am living on an air matress for now. I should be buying a bed this weekend with my FIRST teacher paycheck. Go me!
I'm finding my place in the world. I'm feeling good about it. It is awefully scary at times, but I know things will work out. They always do.
Thanks so much to my friends for all they have done for me. I love you! Through you I make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home