And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Monday, January 10, 2005

Let's get it Started

Ok so a week and a day done of my new job. I am feeling pretty good, and why not? The principal is gushing over my work and other teachers are seeing a great differencein my students. I don't know how and when they see these kids, but hey the praise is great. I have a few behavior problems to deal with, let's hope I can get it under control. I should be getting a few more kids.

This is it for the update. I don't have my computure because it is still getting "fixed." Hopefully I will get it back by the end of the month. *crosses fingers* till then I am going to use the computer at school. Back to work. This job sure keeps me busy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home