And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Radio

Tonite the radio station had a party for me. It's the end of my regime. I am sad. I really am. It has been a great time being a DJ and a manager. Running the station has been an incredible experience. I know the guys will keep it going.
Rob said something before he left. He said that I've done a lot with the station and that EJ would be proud. It was then I let loose the water works I had held in all night. It has been almost a year since EJ died. I miss him still. He's the reason I've done all I have for the station. Rob was getting teary too.
I thank all of the DJs for their hard work and for dealing with me. And I thank Joe for what he did on the webpage: http://web.presby.edu/wpcx Check out my greatest moments lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home