And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Thanksgiving, Job Interviews and more

Thanksgiving came and went. School kicked me to the streets, but lucky for me I have an amazing boyfriend. Marshall took me in, I knew he would. We stayed with his roommate Jamie at Jamie's beach condo in Myrtle Beach. I hadn't been to the beach for Thanksgiving since my freshman year of college. It was nice. We had a good view of the ocean. We all went out for a walk on it - even though the water was freezing we still put our feet in it.
I've had some job interviews and been asked to make more with a few schools/districts. The first one I had didn't go too well, at least I don't think it did. I did my best, but it was the first interview. It didn't seem to be a job I wanted anyway. It was middle school and came with two aides - which has to say something in a class of 8. I took a job already with an elementery school in Greenville. I know I have been saying Columbia Columbia Columbia, but this school really took me in.
So now I have a job that starts Jan 3. I have 8 students, EMD. A few emotional problems in there too. I am excited to start. I have so many ideas.
On a different subject, I have always had a hard time letting go of things. Lately I've been hanging on to something that I probably should not. I just can't let go. I need to for all parties involved. I had to test something the otherday and I know where I stand at this point. I hate all of this, all the bad feelings that have been exchanged. I am truely sorry for all the pain that has been caused on both sides. I think moving may help the situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home