And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Monday, November 22, 2004

Miami

Back from Miami, wow!
That trip was amazing, just what I needed at this moment. Marshall and I left Wed morning and got back Friday nite. We weren't there long, but we needed it. The ride down there was fun, long, but fun. We talked, I played music.
The people we stayed with, Eric and Maggie, were super nice. They took us out for dinner (which cost $300!!!). They spent that money like nothing. They live like this, eat this way every night. After dinner we stayed at the hotel Maggie was doing design work for.
We made love and it was amazing. We exchanged I love yous and I just cried. Yeah I cried - sounds lame, but I did. I was so moved and overcome with emotion I cried.
The next day we went out on the boat. It was so fun. We ended up sleeping on one of Eric's boats. It was sweet.
I'd like to go into more detail, but for now I am tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home