And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Growing Up

Lately I've been doing my introspection, my look into the mirror to see who I am. I'm not the same person I was last year at this time or even last semester. I've grown up. I am through with the party, get drunk and sex it up on the dance floor routine. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy a drink and a buzz, just not that scene. I'm ready to settle down. I'd rather take in a movie or read a book than go out to the houses.
I had the greatest time the other night hanging out at someone's apartment drinking wine and talking. I met new people away from the college scene and it was great. I am done with the college scene. I'm ready for what comes next. I'm ready to leave this behind.
I am ready to embrace what is new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home