And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Sunday, October 31, 2004

She's a Bitch

I realize a lot of people think I am a bitch. The funny thing about these people is that most are people I don't really know. People I have never sat down and had a conversation with, people who have never gotten to know me. These people also have never called me a bitch to my face, so who's to say that's really what they think of me, other than other people's testaments, but gossip is gospel these days.
There is someone however that does deserve to call me a bitch who knows me quite well. If I were him I would swear up and down till I was blue in the face about how awful I am. He actually has, but then took it all back. Just the same, the fact that he doesn't hate me for things I did. He did one of the noblest things anyone could do, admit he had to let me go, no matter his wishes. While I choose to go on with what I do now, I still keep him near. Would it not be the right thing to let him go? When I know that what he desires isn't my plan for the meantime. I trust him fully and I don't want to let him go as a friend, but everyone else seems to think that is the thing to do. These people who think I am a bitch for keeping him in my life and maybe they are right. He says it's not a problem, that he doesn't care what people say. And in a greater sense neither do I. What I worry about is what is best for him as my friend as someone I do care about.
As for the other people who are calling me a bitch, mostly radio station people, go ahead. If busting ass and caring about something makes me a bitch, I am fucking proud to be one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home