And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Monday, December 27, 2004

Anxiety Attack

Last night I was gasping for air and crying my eyes out, which makes the whole getting air process harder. I haven't had an attack like that in a while. I was depressed all yesterday and a bit today. It could be because I hit a hypomanic spot the other day, or that I haven't really been out of the house, or a combination of those and other reasons. A lot has been on my mind and that is understandable with the new job and the move, but it is more than that. It's so much more that I beg Holly to smack me to knock some sence into me.
I talked to Willie today, whom I haven't talked to in a while. I sort of abandond that group of friends after the Liz fall out and then again after the Erick fall out. The problem with the last situation is that there are a lot of people who think they know what went on, but don't. So I chose to stay away from the whispers the best I could, knowing that no one could say anything remotely as terrible about me as I thought about myself. THen there are the people who still insist they know what is going on, but don't. In this case there are only two people who know what is going on, the terms agreed upon and the struggles. It's been murder for us both.
Just the same my mind has been hectic.
A quick apology to those getting dizzy by the switching of templates. I found a really cool one, but I can't get it to work exactly the way I want it to so I ditched it. I'll probably play with it again in a few weeks.
For now I must get some air and clear my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home