And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Movin' on up

Wow! Lot's of fun things happening. First off my birthday this year did not suck, yay!!!!! Tati, Joe, Holly, Marshall and I went to this cute Japanese place. I like it a lot more than the other places I have been to. I love Japanese. It was really nice to be there with the people I care about and who care about me. One of my nicer birthdays, probably the nicest yet. The past 7-22 years have been sort of a bust. I got some super neat earings from Nepal from Tati, a celestial door hanging from Joe that I have already picked a place for in the apartment, Marshall has given me countless things. He spoils me, really bad. And everytime he pops up with another surprise I am completely surprised and thankful. I wish I could return all that he gives me, he makes me so happy. I feel so loved.
SO I went to meet the girl with the room today. She's pretty nice and the place is nice too. I am going to move in I liked it all so much. I get the master bedroom and my own bath and a huge ass closet.
Things are looking good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home