And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Monday, January 17, 2005

New and old

Is it right to abandon the old for the new? With my new life beginning is it right for me to say goodbye to all I once knew? I feel like that is what I am doing. I feel myself leaving that behind. There are things I will miss, but they aren't me anymore. I miss the radio station, but I know Whilden is doing a great job. I know he will do better than I did, though I did bust my ass, I can't deny that.
Old people are disappearing, anyone still tied to the college life. There were people I didn't even say goodbye to, which is terrible. I just don't know if there is enough to keep me connected. My last semester I cut a lot of ties. I seperated myself from people I was friends with at one point.
What is the new? The new job, starting to make new friends, starting to make it in a world different than the old life people know.
I hope I am making the right decisions. I hope I make it. I know I will somehow. I've gotten this far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home