And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Monday, January 17, 2005

A Letter from C'eleste

I've accepted your apologies so many times. Times when I should have walked away; times I should have screamed back; times I should just forget. You swore things would change, but I neglect to see what ever changed. You said you tried, tried what? I don't understand it. Things never changed, the cycle never ended. We just continue to hurt eachother. I take this as a sign that I have to end this. I feel like I have to be there to pick up the peices, to make sure you make it through the weeks.
You said that you've never loved anyone like you've loved me. You say that I am all these things, when I am not. I can't be. I can't be the greatest thing to ever walk into your life. I've never been able to handle that pressure. I am not perfect nor will I ever be. I will always be messing things up. Let me quote Jenny Lewis - "And I say there's trouble when everything is fine, the need to destroy things creeps up on me everytime."
There are so many other things you need to focus on right now. Forget me. You have school, a future to worry about. You have your family and right now your family needs you whether you want to admit it. There's a better girl out there for you. One that doesn't run away, one that isn't so damn self centered. One that will love you and take care of you in a way I never have or will be able to.
And yes, I accept your apology once again. Though I think getting mad and hating you would be better. I'm sorry I tried, I'm sorry I broke your heart all those times. I'm just bad news.

Ja ne,
C'eleste

1 Comments:

  • At 3:43 PM , Blogger RED said...

    Very cool blog. I enjoyed reading it. Would you please check mine out and leave a comment
    http://sportsjunkies.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home