And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Instant Update

Well I am back to not having a computer at home so my updates come from school or someone else's computer. Work is getting stressful as they keep giving me new students and no IEPs. I'm doing the best I can, but I am really drained.
I've been having bouts of depression. I think for the most part things are ok. It's just a bit depressing that after working all day I come home to an air matress, no real furniture and an empty place. It's just hard sometimes.

I've started writing again. I'm working on a story. While doing so I am remembering the only person who ever really took an interest in my writing. And a note to you, thanks. Your interest in my work really helped me keep writing. I still write and I wonder if you still read. I never know. So you know, I still read, but you don't still write. Maybe this falls on blind eyes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home