And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Sunday, February 13, 2005

It's just a jump to the left.................

Marsh and I went to the Art Bar last night where they had members of his old band do a Rocky Horror Picture Show thing. It was pretty cool. I won the costume contest. I dressed up like Magenta. I remember going to RHPS back home at the Loft. I think one of my favourite parts was seeing Buffi as Riff with a hump on her back. (Oh shut up, you would have thought so too). I had two drinks and didn't chug them, go me. Alcohol has slightly lost it's appeal since last year's drunkapolooza. Just the same the night was fun.
Friday night my school had a sweetheart dance. We went and there were a lot of students. Only one of my classroom students was there, but 3 of my tutoring students were. As you could probably imagine the kids were mostly running around. A few were dancing. There weren't many teachers there, which surprised me. I would figure more would come out to an event. I was the only teacher who entered in the dance contest. I did it for the kids, give them a good laugh.
I think the best part of this weekend was getting my bed. That is right I have a bed finally!! I bought sheets for it too. They are black and cranberry. I am washing the sheets right now. The comforter had clogged up the washer and there was water EVERYWHERE. Man that sucked trying to get it all up. I also got new tires on my car (thanks Marsh). My front passenger tire was always running on the low side. I would fill it with air and it would run low again. There was a tear in the tire. So I guess it is good I got new ones.
I'm starting to get sick, which really sucks. Some of my students are sick. I really don't want to take days off already. Well off to finish laundry and think about heading back home to Easley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home