And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Cheers to Another Year

Congratulations to me. It has been 5 years and this is the first year that I have made it through that day without a tear shed. This is usually a sad season for me, but this year I seemed to forget all about that.
This weekend was a Columbia weekend, yes another, but I don't mind, especially since I get Thursday night specials sometimes :)
I met Marshall's dad and his brother. I think I made a pretty good impression. Parents usually like me. I can only think one family of conservatives that didn't. Oh well. They didn't like me for me, that was their problem. Marshall's dad told me that since we have been dating Marshall has been noticably happier. Score! That's a pretty good compliment.
Things are going really well. Things have been on a pretty good scale of movement. I feel really comfortable with him. I can really talk to him. We're a good balance.
We went bowling Friday night. I beat him by one point. I actually bowled over 100! YAY! I knew that bowling and badmitten course would come in handy (yeah right, but it beat taking golf). We also hit the Ms. Pacman machine. I love that game. I think we need to get one. We could solve arguments with it as Marsh said. I think combined we'd make the ultimate PacMan player. I am a good board clearer and he is a good point getter. He gets all those ghosts and fruit bonuses that I can be too chicken to go after. Not to say that we fight. We have had disagreements, but it's nothing like I have ever had before. We calmy fix the problem and it's back to lovey dovey. I don't get the old urge to scream and yell things just to protect myself. It's really cool. I like the way things work with us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home