And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Sunday, March 20, 2005

You always say goodnite, goodnite

I find my thoughts turning further and further from you. I wonder how long it will be till you are forgotten. My senses are fighting to keep you alive in my memory. I think your mind is working in the same way; I fear I will be forgotten soon. I always wanted to be preserved in your memory, but I know how selfish that is of me. Things were never resolved; closure never made. Maybe I should have accepted that one goodbye as the last one, maybe things would be different. I didn't accept it, and you didn't let me accept it. Now I must accept it with no formal closure. I must let those traces of memory fade away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home