And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Spring Break

Spring break has been all about getting work done. Yeah, it's a difficult change to go from a spring breaking student to a spring breaking teacher. I've been doing IEPs all week. I must say it has been good staying in Columbia with Marsh. I get to play the work at home house wife. I caught some sun today, which is nice. I do enjoy the change in weather.
Tomorrow we leave on our secret trip. It's not a secret for me as much as it is for Marsh. I can't say where we are going until we get back, that way it stays secret. I have been planning this trip for a month now. It would be a shame to give the secret away.
I guess that is all for now. I have some more business to take care of involving playing Sims 2 and not working at all, HA! There is also this other matter I should attend to, but maybe I will just let it work itself out in other writings (hint hint).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home