And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Bloody Murderer

Curious as to what Tim Kasher and the gang were up to, I visited www.cursivearmy.com. I checked to see if they had a new video and indeed they did. One of my favourite songs off the album "The Ugly Organ" now has a video.

The video is played in reverse, a girl rising from the water, taking off make up and undressing till she is back resting in bed. In the background is a picture. I found the picture to put the concept together. The picture is John Everett Millais's painting of Ophelia. It was a good idea, but I found the video to be poorly executed. It wasn't as well put together as "The Recluse," which is an awesome video. But I do commend them for using Ophelia. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home