And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Are we done yet?

Seriously I am ready for vacation. I have been burried under a mountain of paperwork for the last few months. I should be done with it within a few weeks. THANK THE STARS! All I need to do is get the IEPs check have the conferences then turn them in. This should be all over by May.
I am happy tomorrow is acting like a Friday. I need it. I am heading down to Columbia for my 3 day weekend with Marsh. :) I love weekends because it means I get to see my man. It sucks not having him around during the week. I was so spoiled during Spring Break when I spent the week with him. When he came home from work I was there for hugs and kisses and lovin'.
I can't wait till summer..... *clicks heels together* There's no time like summer, there is no time like summer, there is no time like summer..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home