And Inspite of Every Turn.........

we'll be just fine, we'll be all right

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Apart at the Seams

Sometimes seems so perfect, they really do, but then a moment comes for you to ponder how incomplete things are. You are left with a longing that pierces your heart and fills your eyes with water.
I still find myself with a lacking of friends. I guess I always had this issue. Maybe I am just needy. So I have a boyfriend that I love very much, but I am still lonely. I only see him 2/3 days a week and talk to him for maybe 1/2 hour a day, if that. The distance is getting to me, it always does.
My last 3 relationships have been long distance at some point or another. With Neal, or *NeaL* as he writes it, most of our 3.5 years was spent apart, but we talked all the damn time. Tommy was in Charleston and came up every weekend. Erick and I had 3 months apart, some of it was agonizing waiting for him to call or send a letter. Now I have Marsh and the weekend deal. With us being as serious as we are it is hard. I feel really dependent on him, and that is scary.
I have a lack of female friends. My one is busy when I am free and free when I am busy. I guess I need to try to branch out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home